BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

life is not an easy task.

hi,
my beloved follower just experiencing life is getting up and down when the up comes up.. my friends are just normal people in my life but my uncle and my family member sisters and brothers of varies ages and personality had helped me to pursue my dreams and my plan. they are the special gift that god ever given me. of course there is a lot of priceless gift that can anyone give me is my scholarship to study at sunway university college(2009) i met a lot of people in my friends some are good and bad. do are our finger not of the same length. anyway i just want to say always trust in the lord and pray for anything that you want... smile always and you will be the lighthouse among your friends and family members. i was brought up in an orphanage but life is indeed a gift to me i learn a lot in my life to be independent. i work hard to buy the things that i want to have.. the uncles and aunties i have really taught me to be who i am and always pray and read the bible in order for me to know what is right and wrong..

0 comments: