BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

life is a struggler to pursue a life that you want..


life is about how much we trust in the lord when we face problems that could not be solved or tell to others but the lord knows what we are facing and he is there to guide every decision that we make. he indeed is the alpha and the omega.
he died in the cross to forgive our sins as the same time he wants us to love one another.
life is hard for me because i struggle a lot in my childhood. my parent is separated. i was brought up in an orphanage. that is where i belong my guardian is so understanding of course i get a lot of nagging from them but it is part of life. i hope my life can be an example to the searching souls.god had truly blessed me and my family and most of all i have learn to love everyone no matter who they are....

0 comments: